1. STANDARD INCLUSIONS
All members of The Guitar Dojo receive a premium service that includes the following benefits:
- a weekly lesson reservation of 30 or 45 minutes depending on your preference. Note that as of April 2020 all lessons are delivered online until further notice due to the COVID-19 outbreak.
- a hard copy of your curriculum books
- a premium subscription to our ear training program
- a subscription to our school app which provides online access to your personalised learning materials , practice timer , notes from your teacher and extra digital media such as backing tracks
- direct support from your teacher via the app when required between lessons
- discounts on guitars and related equipment/software
- no registration fees, card fees or other fees!
We offer the flexibility of a monthly membership with 12 equal monthly payments over the year. No full term commitment required and no other fees to worry about. All that is left for you to do is decide on the lesson type you prefer from the selection below.
2) KIDS LESSONS
Premium Guitar Dojo Lesson (45 minute private)
In our opinion a 45 minute lesson strikes the perfect balance (in most cases) between the standard music lesson offerings of 30/60 minutes. It's a nice amount of time to deliver a comprehensive guitar lesson at a relaxed pace and is perfect for those who want to delve a bit deeper during lessons.
Standard Guitar Dojo Lesson (30 minute private)
Our 30 minute lessons make a great option for younger learners (7-10yo) who might struggle with a longer lesson and are also perfect for students who work well at home between lessons and require less review time with the teacher. It can also be a more economical option for those just wanting to dip their toe in! And don't forget - all students have access to support between lessons , so there is no such thing as a "budget" service.
3) BUDDY LESSONS
We offer a 45 minute buddy lesson (2 per group) at a price per person that is less than half hour private lessons. This has proven very popular with siblings and father/son combinations and we would love to add more to our schedule - the friendly competition and social aspect to the lesson is a pleasure to be a part of!
4) ADULT LESSONS
Premium Guitar Dojo Lesson
As mentioned above we find 45 minutes to be the ideal length for a guitar lesson and this is the only membership type that we offer our adult members.